It is possible to reset the secret word on your computer if you forgot Windows 7 password. It is not only possible but it is also easy to carry it out. Apart from using a recovery disk, you can also use a tool designed to reset your secret word. You can download such tool using another computer and use it to retrieve/reset the key word on your computer.
Here are some steps that you must take to help you reset your secret word or phrase on your own computer running the latest operating system of Microsoft.
- Use a reset disk. This could work if you have created such disk before.
- Download a reset tool. There are tons of programs online that can help you reset the key word used to unlock your own computer. You just need to look for a tool that is reliable and easy to use. This method is more difficult than resetting it using a disk.
How To Use A Reset Disk?
- Insert the disk
- Click “Repair your computer” option
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- Open the “Command Prompt.” Then, follow the directions.
- Reboot your computer
- Hit the “Shift” key for 5 times. Do this only if you are already in the login screen. See to it that you are in the administrator mode command prompt.
- Reset your key word by typing in the following command: net user username key word. The “username” must be your own username and choose your own secret code.
The above mentioned procedure can be a little tricky if you are a non-techie person. If those steps did not work for you, you could try using a recovery tool. This tool can be easily obtained online. It is designed to help users who forgot Windows 7 password. You should check out other recovery programs through a forum. In this way, you will know what to expect when you opt to use a particular program.
Best Choice To Reset Secret Code
The easiest way to reset your secret code to open your computer is to use this tool. It is easy to use. In fact, you only need to perform easy steps to help you reset the code on your computer. It can reset codes from computers running Microsoft operating system. To know more about it, visit: Forgot Windows 7 Password Program
If you forgot Windows 7 password, you can choose the options above. They are very useful in helping you reset secret codes and log into to your computer.
Do you wish to reset the secret code on your computer without any hassle? Visit: Forgot Windows 7 Password
When you forgot Windows Vista password, you should not fear as there are ways to assist you in resetting it. First, you can ask your administrator to reset it for you. However, if you are the administrator and you cannot remember the administrator’s secret code, then it could be a bit difficult to recover it. But before you think of reinstalling Longhorn operating system, you can try to unlock the Microsoft operating system on your system using the following methods:
- Reset it through safe mode. In safe mode, a hidden “administrator” account is available for you to use it when you cannot remember the code to open your account. By default, the code for this account is empty. So, try booting up in Safe Mode and use the built-in admin account to reset the code. This option is one of the easiest ways to reset any Longhorn account.
- Reset it using a disk. When you type a wrong code, Longhorn operating system shows a link that can help you reset it. Click this option. But before you do so, you must make sure that the reset disk has already been inserted or plugged into your computer. Then, hit the “next” button, click the right code reset disk and type a new secret code. You must also indicate a hint to help you easily remember the code you use for a particular account. After doing this, you can already log in to your computer using the new code you have chosen.
- Reset it using sticky keys. This method is also valuable when you forgot Windows Vista password. With this method, you need to start your computer from a set up DVD so you can launch the Recovery Environment of this operating system. From there, you can reset the code for a particular account.
Use Third-Party Program
This third-party program can reset the code if you forgot Windows Vista password. It comes with an easy-to-understand interface and with better instructions. The overall cost of purchasing it is worth every penny considering the process it involves in resetting the code on your computer. It does not only reset Longhorn secret code but it can also help you reset codes for 7, XP, NT and 2000. Get this tool at: Forgot Windows Vista Password Tool
Before, it would be difficult to reset the secret code used to log into the operating system of Microsoft. Thankfully, the above mentioned tricks work each time you forgot Windows Vista password.
Need some help in recovering your secret code to open your computer? Visit: Forgot Windows Vista Password